Sunday, April 8, 2012

Disney Week is HERE!

Happy Easter everyone & THANK YOU so much for all the Birthday wishes yesterday :D I hope you're having a WONDERFUL day on this beautiful Easter.
Today we are also kicking off Disney week!! Heather Lynn, thank you so much for inviting me to participate in all the fun! I'm starting the week off with a Tiger layout from our FAVORITE charater breakfast spot 1900 Park Fare at the beautiful Grand Floridian:


Be sure to stop by and visit all my friends who are participating in Disney Week!!
Have a Blessed Day!!

18 comments:

  1. How adorable!! Love the sayings!!! TYFS

    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tiger :D...sweet layout!! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thanks for stopping by! Happy Easter!!

      Delete
  3. Love your use of the different patterned papers! Great layout! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Tigger layout, Norma! So cute! Love that bright orange paper with the polka dots! You are welcome for inviting you to join in! Didn't Janis have a fun idea?! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happey Easter Heather!! Yeah, that action wobble is crazy! I've never seen that before.

      Delete
  5. Oh my, this is adorable! Anything Disney is fantastic :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout!! and happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! Love those meals with the characters! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect bg paper for this layout!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Tigger. This is a fabulous layout. So bright and cheerful. I am jealous of all your disney memories ;) Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who doesn't love Tigger :)
    I sing his song around the house, drives the family nuts, lol.
    Not sure if its the song or my voice though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and fun LO! Great choice of PP and embellishments!! And I'm with Tracy, gotta love Tigger!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...