Friday, April 13, 2012

Family Fun Day

Wow, I can't believe Disney Week is going so fast.  I've been glued to my computer working for the last three days and I am so tired of it!  I'm itching to get back to creating but the bills have to get paid so my hobbies will just have to wait for things to slow back down.......  Anyway, I guess that's enough whining!  Today, I have another layout for you:
For this layout, I wanted to do something a little different for me so I started with a plain white sheet of cardstock.  I did a little stamping and added a scrap of red cardstock.  I really wanted to include a lot of photos from the parade on my layout but the images were just to busy so I decided the best thing to do was print them in black/white.  This allowed me to keep the focus on my main image and keep the layout simple.  Well break time is over so I better get back to work, take care!!

TGIF!!!! 

17 comments:

  1. I love all the black and white photos with the colored one in the middle. It all goes great on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love the large F as the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page I love the mix of black and white and colour photos - that is a super idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did this, the black and whites are terriffic with the colored photo for a focus :o) It looks awesome! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! I really love this one!! Love how you did the single colored pic and the rest b&w-- and you fit so many on! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday, Norma! Love your newest layout! Love the black and white photos with the splashes of color! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Layout! Love the way you set it up! And I agree the B&W photos with the one color photo makes it look amazing!!

    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOO pretty!!! I LOVE this layout!!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to get a lot of photos on a page! Brilliant. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun! Wonderful photo blocking Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I scrolled down and looked at all of your Disney layouts. I just have to say they are all awesome!!!! Looks like ya'll had a great trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout. The pictures are fabulous. What great memories.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great way to fix those not to perfect photos.
    Another fun page :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the mix of the black and white photos and your focal photo in color! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the photos in black & white. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your arrangement of the photos, and how you "calmed" the LO down by printing that middle photo in color! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...