Thursday, May 24, 2012

Disney Tattoo

Hello friends, I've got a layout from our trip Disney today:

When we went to Down Town Disney, my son REALLY wanted a Cars tatoo.  I'm not a fan of tatoos at all so I held out as long as I could but Daddy caved and told me to lighten up so he got his Cars tatoo.  So when I decided to scrap these pics, I journaled about my disappoval of tatoos and included some subliminal signs in the layout.  Take a look at the over all design and you'll notice that the background pattern papers form a large "X".  There is also an "X" where it says "inked".

I went for a grungy/rocker feel for the layout cuz that's what tatoos make me think of.  I cut the title using my Cricut Stamped cart.  I cut all the circles out with my Cricut too.  Well, I hope I didn't offend my tatted friends out there :D  I really liked the way this layout turned out so I wanted to share.  I'll be back with a BIG announcement, so keep an eye out!!

Thanks for all your comments on my Purple Beauty Altered Journal!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Oooo, Can't wait to hear the big announcement!
    lolol, I can't wait to take Josh to get his first tattoo! Im jk mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS! I love it, so creative and artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm not a big fan of the temporary ones on kids because they are a pain when they start wearing off but, coming from a dad who did real ones for a while I have 6 :o) And no offense taken! Not every one likes them :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable layout!! I'm not a fan of tattoos, either, but this one is so cute!! And your son looks so proud of it!! Fabulous layout :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, this is a great layout. Love all the subliminal NO's you included too. LOL. Fantastic way to remember the moment! And the story will be passed down as your son grows older and becomes a family man himself. LOVE IT!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha....you know I never even noticed that I spelled Tattoo wrong on this layout until I was putting this post together! Oh well :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, subliminal messages in the LO! =D He's gonna love looking at this LO and hearing this story someday! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...