Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Exploding Boxes :D

Happy Mother's Day
to all my wonderful blogging friends!! 
I hope you're enjoying a very relaxing day with friends and family!  I just wanted to share the adorable exploding boxes I got from my son and DH:
My son made the box on the right for me at school and taught my husband to make one.  So the one on the left is my DH's box :D  They were so excited about their little boxes that they just couldn't wait so they gave them to me Friday night :D

The inside holds pictures, a poem that my son wrote for me and chocolate kisses.

I just love these kind of gifts!!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet!!! Happy Mother's Day, Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crafty son AND husband?! A great treat indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are soooo sweet!! What great Mother's Day gifts!! That is the most adorable poem ever :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute, I love homemade gifts the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute, I love homemade gifts the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute! Hope you had an amazing Mother's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is such a sweet gift :)
    Even sweeter that you son taught your husband to make one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww how cute and sweet!! i love handmade gifts from my kiddos! :) hope you had an awesome Mother's Day, Norma!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww so cute! A precious little keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...