Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Zoo Adventure!

Hello Hello!!
I've got a Zoo layout to share with you today.  This is from my youngest son's first trip to the zoo.

I used my Cricut to cut the title and the tag.  The journaling spots are from the Os I cut :D  I used some foam behind the photo of the leopard to create a pocket for the tickets.

Thanks for stopping by and THANK YOU to all my new followers!  I'm so happy to have you following along :D  I'm hoping to get my hands full of paint tonight so hopefully I'll have something new to show you soon.  Take Care!!

11 comments:

  1. love this page! the paper is just perfect!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors here and I love his little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun! love how you tucked in those tickets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Norma, love your newest page! You are so talented and productive, too! Can't wait to see what you paint!! Thank you for always leaving me sweet comments on my blog! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Norma, this is so awesome!! You have such an eye for design!! I love all the different layers and the pictures are so fabulous!! Gorgeous layout :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your zoo embellishments. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks terrific. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, I love the ticket stubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable.....love the colors and the baby is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! Love the title font and your distressing! Great photos...gotta love the Zoo!
    Jasmine
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the themed embellishments you added throughout, and I like how you incorporated the tickets with the pocket! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...