Monday, June 11, 2012

I Just Love This Guy

The weekend flew by but let me tell you, we had a blast celebrating my son & daughter-in-law's birthdays.  Now it's time to focus on Father's Day, so I'm gonna be sharing layouts I've done featuring my DH.

We took off to the coast the day after Thanksgiving one year for some fishing.  My honey caught enough Reds for a yummy fish fry with our family and friends when we got back.

Well, I'm gonna try work a little in the studio tonight so I'm gonna let you go.  Heather's Blog Hop is creepin up fast!!  Take care & Thanks for stopping & for the birthday wishes!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great page! I love all he papers you used, the colors. Those washers are beautiful! I love that arrow too.. really fatntastic! That paper with the palm tree.. what s that? Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' your newest creation, Norma! i always love all of the details and colors you put into all of your work! fabulous!

    hugs,
    hl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...