Friday, June 15, 2012

Young at Heart - Disney

Thank you for all you nice comments on yesterday's post "Catch of the Day", I loved reading them :D
All of my posts this week have been dedicated to my DH in honor of Father's Day so here is another one!

I dug through my scrap bin for this layout.  You can tell by looking at the orange/brown polka dotted paper, it's the negative pieces of some circles and flowers.  I cut that big heart with my Cricut and the scrolls are rubons.  My hubby just had to get his own pic with Alice, lol.  When we go to Disney, we have to go to 1900 Park Fare at least twice.  It's one of my hubby's favorite breakfast spots.  On this trip we actually ran into Celine Dion, she was coming in for breakfast too.  Boy....she looks way different without makeup!  Her security team came in before her to make sure everything was ready and then in she came in her workout clothes.
Well, hope everyone is having a wonderful week and has an even better weekend!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love how you framed him with the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of paper Norma! I really like the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the open heart surrounding your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it- love the heart around the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heart frame is awesome, and I love the color combo. I'm a big fan of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, love this! The title is awesome! I may have to steal that somewhere down the line! Love the ribbon and the heart. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it. i love his photo with Alice LOL That is fun! And I love the colors. I'm loving me some orange these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout, Norma! Love the heart and the little message on the photo! So cool you got to see Celine Dion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome layout, Norma!! I love how you framed him with the heart!! The colors are fabulous!! LOVE this :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...