Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PWP Altered Journal Guest Post

Hey friends, I hope you're having a wonderful day.  I'm out on vacation with my family this week for one last bit of summer fun before school kicks off next week.  We just got back in from doing a little fishing and I checked in for my guest spot over at PWP and low and behold there it was, lol.  I've been dying to share the projects I made for Paper Wings Productions with you and today I get to show you one!  Here's a little peek but you'll have to hop on over to PWP to see the whole post!

So head on over and let us know what you think!!

One more thing before I go:

WELCOME TERESA JAYE!!!  Thank you so much for joining us, I'm so happy to have you :D





6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Norma congrats on being featured...this is gorgeous!!! You are an amazing artist!!! Another awesome creation!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very cool and a huge congrats on the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Pat!! Hope you're having a great 1st wk back to school :D

      Delete
  3. Congrats on being featured, Norma!! So deserved!! And wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I am headed over to see the entire piece!! Fabulous as always!! Enjoy your trip :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, yay!!! congrats to you!! that looks great - off to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...