Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paper Mache Pumpkin

Happy Tuesday Bloggie Friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.  We had a great one with family and friends.  Well today I have another paper mache pumpkin to share with you: 

Originally I was going to turn this one into a black and white Halloween pumpkin but when I started it went towards fall.

I started with a coat of gesso then began building up my beautiful cream colored shades.

I added swirls with white 3-D Enamels and then distressed them. 

To finish it off, I added a little softness with the layered ribbons and a little bling with the glass bead.

This beautiful little pumpkin is heading to my shop over at Homestead Handcrafts later this week.  Are ready for fall decorating?  I usually wait til the first official day of fall but this year I think I'm gonna go ahead and pull everything out earlier.  Working on all of these fall projects really has me excited to get started with my decorating.  Well friends that's it for today!  Have a wonderful day!!

&

A big warm welcome to our newest friends Cheri and Lisa, thank you so much for stopping by and deciding to follow along!!


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the swirls and distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Norma!! I love the enamel swirls!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!!! Love it, Norma! Scratch my last comment asking about Inspire Me Fridays lol I see you have been featured there, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...