Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Project updates

Hello, hello!  Today I'm just poppin in to share what I've been working on:


I started on a paper mache house but haven't gotten back to it yet.  So far I have all the sides covered in vintage sheet music so it should go fast once I start working on it again.  I also started playing around with the idea of a Christmas ornament last night but I'm a bit stumped right now.  I'm trying to come up with some good projects for my very first PWP event on Saturday :D  So wish me luck ;D

On the home front, my little guy is home sick with a sinus and ear infection.  So we spent the morning at the doctors office, no bueno.  Well that's it folks!  

Have a Terrific Tuesday and THANKS so much for stopping by!!! 

7 comments:

  1. glad you popped in! looks like some fun projects on your desk! can't wait to see the finished projects.

    hope your little one is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you create with all this...I know it will be fabulous!! I hope your little guy is feeling much better soon. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished projects. And I hope your little one is feeling better soon. Hugs and have a great day, Karon.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some great projects in the works! I always get stumped when working on my projects, I guess I am very easily distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the bird house already. Cant wait to see what else you make. Good luck on your feature Paper Wings project. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you share the finished project. The house looks awesome. Hope your little guy is soon on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...