Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

Happy Wednesday!!  I hope you all are having a smooth week so far.  Mine has been kinda hectic because I've been up to my eyeballs in paperwork.  Yup it's that fabulous time of year when I have close last years books, print employee tax documents and file our business taxes (yay me).  I'd SO rather be doing something else!!!  I think it's even giving me a case of creative block, which is no bueno!!  

Well I guess that's enough of my whining right, lol.  I don't anything new to show you but I'd like to WELCOME some new bloggie friends, T.Kuzniak and Alan Scott.  Thanks so much for stopping by and deciding to follow along.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you!!!  
BIG HUGZ MY FRIENDS!!

I also wanted to remind you all about the February Paper Wings Productions DT Blog Hop on Friday:


The hop will kick off at 8:00 CST AND we have a special guest designer joining us this month!!  I'm not gonna tell who it is but I will give you a hint, she is EXTREMELY talented and A LOT of you already know and love her.  Oh and some people call her the Spellbinders Queen, ok that's all you get!  ;D  

Have a WONDERFUL day!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...