Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let it ALL out

Happy 2013!!  I hope all of your New Year's Eve celebrations were a blast.  We had a ton of fun with friends.  We ate, played games and popped some fireworks to ring in the new year.  I'm so excited to see what new things are in store for us this year :D

Today I have a new art journal to share with you and this one is kinda wild & crazy.  I guess I was feeling a little stressed out last week so I think this page definitely reflects that:


What do you think?   It's not a calm and collected as "Abounding in Love" is it.  That's the beautiful thing about art, it really allows you to share what you're feeling (even if you don't mean too).

Here's a closer look at some of the details.

"Sometimes You Just Gotta Let it All Out"..........Definitely!

Thank you for stopping by & WELCOME to everyone who joined me over the last couple of days!!!

Later Gators!!

9 comments:

  1. I totally understand!! And an AJ is a great outlet for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Norma!! I love this it is super creative, great colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Norma! I love all the layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is awesome - i totally love the colors and layers!!awesome awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours and super inspirational. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the colors!!
    TFS and have a GREAT hump day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I love this! Did you use white gel pen to outline the shapes?! Great energy and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! I have just started an AJ, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...