Monday, March 18, 2013

Welcome!

Happy Monday Everyone!  I just wanted to pop in and say HELLO and to WELCOME my newest bloggie friends: Ana K., Chantal and Tara!!  Ladies thanks so much for joining me!!

Did you all have a great weekend?  Well today it's back to the grind after and extended Spring Break.  This year school let out on Thursday so the break was nice and long.  We spent a lot of time with family so that was really great.  I didn't really do any creating but will get back to it this week (hopefully, lol).  I did start a new project yesterday so I'll share that as soon as I'm done.  Here's a little looksy:


I've also been adding items to my Etsy store daily and I'm really excited to have artist prints available now. So I think I'm gonna start offering prints of some of my art journaling pages too.  Anyway, I better start getting this house back in order.  Have a Wonderful Day and Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

  1. The sneak looks amazing!! I can't wait to see the project!! I'm glad you had a wonderful spring break!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always so fun to see what you're up to Norma! we had a crazy weekend, but crazy good at my house. looking forward to the reveal of this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow oh wow my friend this looks totally amazing!!! always in awe of your talent!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning sneak! It really makes me want to see the whole project! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Norma this is awesome my friend! Another FAB piece of work!!!!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project.
    This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a fabulous week off - we did too:-) This looks really awesome - can't wait to see the finished creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I was wondering what you were going to do with that heart! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...