Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hello, hello!  I hope you all have had a wonderful week!!  We've been busy with end of year school activities and are counting the days, lol.  How bout you, what have you been up to?  

I have found a little time to get crafty ;D cause you know it's what keeps me sane, lol.  So today is my turn to post for Paper Wings and I'm sharing how I altered this scrap piece of wood that was on my desk.

I also knocked out an art journal page and sharing some tips on getting it done quickly.  If you'd like to see these projects, please visit:  The Aviary.

Thank you all so much for visiting me and for all the kind words you leave me.  Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. this looks so awesome- the colors-- what you can do with a block of wood-- you rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so wonderful - love what became of your scrap of wood - see you just take something that I would have thrown in the bin and make it into something amazing!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing!!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! amazing colors! Thank you for sharing it with us today and enjoy your long Memorial weekend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always keep us interested, Norma! Heading over to check out your post. Hope you have a FAB weekend! Big Hugs..~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both projects are absolutely gorgeous, Norma!! I love the beautiful designs!! You are making me want to play in my art journal!! Stunning my friend!! Happy Memorial Day weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects Norma…I love your wood piece and also journal page...fantastic colours and very creative! I wish to have time to comment on every post, but... and I love your paper mache hearts so much.....
    Hugs from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...