Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Must Be a Mermaid - PWP Mixed Media Canvas

If you're looking for the Zeus and Zoe Blooms Blog Hop, CLICK HERE

Hello sweet bloggie friends!  Thank you all so much for making the Zeus and Zoe Blooms Blog Hop such a success!!  I am beyond thrilled to have so many new people stopping by and following along.  So I'm sending out BIG virtual hugs to all the new followers and a special THANK YOU to all of you who stop by and say hello on a regular basis!  You all make each one of my days beautiful with all your sweet comments :D


I wanted to let you know that I was also posting over at The Aviary.  I created this sweet mixed media canvas using the Paper Wings Productions July Nesting Components kit and some of their ocean themed stamp sets.  What's really cool about this piece is that I used one of my used up sheets of palette paper for the background.  Head on over to check it out: I Must Be A Mermaid!!


If you haven't hopped with Zeus and Zoe, you still have time!  This is the blog candy that I'm giving away and each one of the participating designers is giving away a wonderful prize pack.  

Thanks again for all your sweet comments!  
HAVE A TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Norma! I go your comment..it ended in my spam folder..weird. BUT THANK YOU! :) I wasn't to sure about it...I'm glad to get some feedback :) Huggz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your canvas, Norma!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Norma great colors and design, all the texture is great! I love it.
    you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Anything goes challenge!!, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation. I love how you have used your mixed media background that is produced from lots of other projects be made on top of it ! Gorgeous colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mixed media canvas is gorgeous Norma, love how you dressed up the image ... so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...