Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Eenie Meeni Minee Mo

Eenie Meenie Minee Mo Three Little Pumpkins all in a row!
Happy Wednesday everyone :D


Today I have three sweet little pumpkins to share.  These cute lil ones are paper mache treat holders.


I wanted a primitive/vintage look so I kept things pretty simple.  


I painted each with various brown, orange and yellow Golden fluid acrylics.  Then I just tired torn strips of fabric to them, easy peesy!  I picked up a ton of these so I'm taking this first batch down to Homestead Handcrafts on Blanco Rd and then adding some to my Etsy shop.  I hope they'll be a big hit this year!!

Thanks for visiting my little slice of blogland.  Have a wonderful day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your little pumpkins look fabulous!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Awesome job my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous - love the colours and the added torn fabric just finishes them off! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute they are!! What fabulous pumpkins!! They look amazing!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pumpkins! You are ready for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...