Saturday, November 30, 2013

Holiday Greetings!

Hello my sweet bloggie friends and creative soul sisters!  I hope you all are enjoying a fantastic holiday weekend.  It's been a little while since I've blogged so I thought I should fill you in on the happenings of my little slice of the world.  I have been an extremely busy lil bee :D  Over the last couple of weeks, I've busy getting ready for the launch of new Little Honey Bee products lines for a local boutique.  I also participated in my first cultural arts gallery show at the Centro Cultural Aztlan here in San Antonio.


This was my set up for Zonarte in the Centro Cultural Aztlan Art Gallery.   It was a wonderful experience and I was able to connect with even more of my local artist community.


As soon as I torn down at Zonarte, it was time to set up at Gracie Gene's Boutique.


This sweet little boutique held it's grand opening yesterday and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.  Gracie Gene's Boutique is located in the beautiful Braken Village area which is known for it's fabulous boutiques.


I'm honored to be one of their featured designers!  My new line of notebooks, bangles, greeting and note cards along with artist prints and original canvas works of art are available for purchase here.


The cards are exclusive to Gracie Gene's Boutique but if you're interested in them, you can always PM me on Facebook.  I've been working on new canvases, compact mirrors that feature my artwork and more bangles so stayed tuned!!  Thanks for joining me today, enjoy the rest of your weekend and remember it's SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY so shop small and support your local and online small business community!  Here are links to some of my small business friends, so go show them some love and tell them I sent you :D

Paper Wings Productions: We are having a Black Friday sale on our website through Sunday December 1, 2013.  Enter the code BLACK when you check out for 25% off your entire purchase.  Go shop now!

and of course 

Have a Beautiful Day!!!!!

  

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Everything looks awesome!!!! Congrats on having your work showcased in the store...I am sure it will do awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's terrific! Your work is fun and I love the colors. Beautiful set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous displays and what an achievement! Good luck with everything! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...