Monday, November 3, 2014

Cupcake Cutie - Burlap Canvas


Happy Monday!!  I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween.  We had a great time.  I always love dressing up.  This year I was a gypsy, check it out:


I found the shirt and skirt at Goodwill.  The skirt was white but I dyed it with spray inks.  Everything else came from my closet, lol.  That's all jewelry that I actually wear just not all at the same time, lol.


My hubby is always such a good sport!


Here's my youngest :D


One of my older sons :D


Last but not least, one of my cute grand babies!


Okay, now back to some art!  I thought the other cupcake canvas needed a friend, lol.


I used molding paste again mixed with iridescent paint and sprinkled with glitter for the frosting.  The beautiful sequenced flower is from my stash.

  
I wanted this canvas to coordinate with the other cupcake canvas so I used the same K&Company Diecut pack.


I used Dylusions inks and acrylic paints for the background.  I'm loving these little cupcakes.  I think I'll make at least one more before this weekend's show in Robstown.  Stay tuned....


I've entered this little cutie in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday: Anything Goes November Linky Party.  Available for purchase here: LittleHoneyBeeStudio

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the colors and the burlap is so pretty in purple you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Party, so everyone can see how amazing it is. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos and love your gypsy outfit!!! What a wonderful canvas, love all that texture! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...